1. Never give out your address, telephone numbers, parents work address/phone number, or the name of your school.
2. Tell your parents if you come across information that makes you feel uncomfortable.
3. Never agree to meet someone you have met online.
4. Never send your picture or anything else to someone you have met online.
5. Never respond to messages that are suggestive, obscene, threatening or make you feel uncomfortable.
6. People online may not be who they say they are.
7. Remember everything you read online may not be true.
8. Talk with your parents and set up rules for going online.