Rusk County Library System
The mission of the Rusk County Library System is to provide the highest quality public library service that will effectively contribute to the enrichment of all residents of the county and to increase public awareness of the services offered in a modern public library system.
- Children's Collection:Family Place Collection, Audiobooks, Beginner Readers,Easy & Juvenile Fiction & NonFiction
- Large Print book collection
- Young Adult Collection: YA Fiction/Non-Fiction/Biography/Audiobooks
- Audio books
- Genealogy collection
- Texas Collection
- Online Public Access Catalog of library holdings
- Internet access/Wifi
- Computer workstations
- Computer printers
- Die Cut Equipment by appointment
- Photocopy machine
- Scan to email
- Fax machine
- Inter-Library Loan
- TexShare Program
- Research Databases
- Events & Workshops
- Children's programs
- Young Adult Programs
- Adult Programs
- Summer Reading Program: Adult, Young Adult, & Children
We have libraries located in Henderson, Overton, Mt. Enterprise, and Tatum. Your Rusk County System library card will be accepted at any of these locations.
- To use our materials and services you must apply for a library card.
- A valid photo I.D. must be presented in order to apply for a library card.
- Your library card must be available in order to check out items from the Rusk County Library System.
Persons 16 years or younger must have a parent/guardians signature in order to apply for a library card.